Free standard UK delivery on orders over £200
Handcrafted entirely in genuine harness leather with solid round rubber wood sides and antique finish hardware, with a single clasp to fasten it. Interior sides lined with padded cotton twill. Accompanied by a detachable leather sling strap for easy usage.
6.5" X 8" X 6.5"
- Leather is a natural material and ages beautifully, however, please avoid using your product in extreme conditions like heavy rains. Clean the leather surface with a soft, dry, or slightly damp cloth, and allow it to dry naturally.
- Exposure to direct sunlight can cause the colour of your product to fade.
- The handcrafted process behind every creation of each product makes it original and unique. Any scratches or marks are a characteristic of the leather, thus should be considered a sign of quality.
- Canvas products can normally be cleaned using a soft cloth or a brush with a little amount of soap and water. Please avoid any chemical application or dry cleaning.
- Please store your bags stuffed and upright, in a dust bag to retain its shape.
Goods are shipped within 1-2 days on placement of the order, except for orders placed on Sundays and national holidays, which are processed on the next working day.
Duties & Taxes for EU orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery.
Returns are applicable only if the goods are damaged in transit. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
Staying in line with the current situation in various parts of the country, there can be a delay in delivering orders. We are constantly monitoring the situation and working with our courier partners to get your orders delivered as soon as possible. We request you to bear with us in this challenging situation
Note: Our utmost priority is to ensure that your Nappa Dori product is delivered to you at the earliest. If there is any delay from our end, we will notify you via email.