Free standard UK delivery on all orders
Add a classic touch to your edit with Derby. It is handcrafted entirely with genuine leather and padded socks for cushioning and support. Detailed with a hand-cut leather sole and rubber to give your walks a boost of confidence. Embedded with our signature Leather welt with an elevated wall and Inlaid with a burnished finish on the toe and sides, implying a vintage appearance. Available in Black, Camel Suede, and Coffee hues.
- THE UPPER
- Refrain from using water. It can change its colour by removing its natural oils.
- Handle your suede shoes with care, use a light brush, rub with a firm brush or dry microfiber cloth to get the dirt off.
- Suede shoes cannot be rubbed or polished like leather ones.
- Use a natural colour (no colour) spray to give some shine and improve the naps of the shoes.
- The General advice is to clean your suede shoes about once a month depending on how often you wear them. THE SOLE, INNER LINING
- Keep away from sunlight and excessive water. Avoid wearing in wet areas
- Using a brush, remove foreign particles and dirt from the sole edge and bottom. If required, use the soap lather(Do not use soap directly) to clean the stubborn stains on the edges of the sole.
- Use an old toothbrush to get to the unreachable areas between the upper and the sole.
- Use a shoe tree to maintain the structure of the shoe. It is an everyday shoe but it is recommended to let the shoes breathe in between each wear.
Goods are shipped within 1-2 days on placement of the order, except for orders placed on Sundays and national holidays, which are processed on the next working day.
Duties & Taxes for EU orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery.
Returns are applicable only if the goods are damaged in transit. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
Staying in line with the current situation in various parts of the country, there can be a delay in delivering orders. We are constantly monitoring the situation and working with our courier partners to get your orders delivered as soon as possible. We request you to bear with us in this challenging situation
Note: Our utmost priority is to ensure that your Nappa Dori product is delivered to you at the earliest. If there is any delay from our end, we will notify you via email.