Free standard UK delivery on all orders
Add a classic touch to your edit with Derby. It is handcrafted entirely with genuine leather and padded socks for cushioning and support. Detailed with a hand-cut leather sole and rubber to give your walks a boost of confidence. Embedded with our signature Leather welt with an elevated wall and Inlaid with a burnished finish on the toe and sides, implying a vintage appearance. Available in Black, Camel Suede, and Coffee hues
Material: Upper- Leather , Lining+Socks- Leather, Sole- Leather+Rubber
- If the shoe has laces, remove the lace. If you have a shoe tree, insert the shoe tree.
- Remove any dust or dirt with a soft brush by running it through the upper in a to-and-fro motion until it appears free of any foreign particles.
- Using the cloth tied across your hand, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops of shoe cream evenly across the shoe and massage it gently into the leather in small circular motions. Do this till the whole shoe is fully and evenly moisturised and let it set for 15-20 minutes till it dries. If the leather is very dry, repeat this step so the leather starts to look nourished and healthy.
- Now use a clean part of the cloth, take 2-3 pea-sized quantity of wax and rub it well on the leather with the cloth to create a little heat so the wax is absorbed in the leather. This will close the pores and help to keep the moisture inside the leather and will also give a nice shine due to the properties of wax.
- Once the shoe is evenly waxed, sprinkle 3-4 drops of water on the shoes and using a shoe brush give broad strokes across the shoe and it will start to show a nice beautiful shine.
THE SOLE, INNER LINING
- This is an often ignored part but one that is very important since it comes in direct contact with your feet even if only through socks are the insides of your shoes. A lot of salts get deposited and it is important to air the shoe. If the shoe has a removable socks layer or a footbed, we recommend removing the layer and popping up your shoes against the wall so the air can pass from the inside to the outsole easily. This should definitely be done every time the soles come in contact with an excessive amount of water such as during rain or walking in a wet area.
- Using a brush, first remove any dirt, grime or foreign objects from the sole edge and bottom. If required, use the soap lather(Do not use soap directly) to clean the rigid stains on the sole edges.
- Use an old toothbrush to get to the difficult areas between the upper and the sole.
- finally, do use a shoe tree to maintain the shape of the shoe. Also while it is okay to wear your leather shoes daily, it is recommended to let the shoes breathe a day and work a day. Our solution to this is to own a brown and black pair at least if you want to wear leather shoes every day. We know we do!
Please read our terms & conditions before ordering.
Goods are shipped within 1-2 days on placement of the order, except for orders placed on Sundays and national holidays, which are processed on the next working day.
Duties & Taxes for EU orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery.
Returns are applicable only if the goods are damaged in transit. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
Staying in line with the current situation in various parts of the country, there can be a delay in delivering orders. We are constantly monitoring the situation and working with our courier partners to get your orders delivered as soon as possible. We request you to bear with us in this challenging situation
Note: Our utmost priority is to ensure that your Nappa Dori product is delivered to you at the earliest. If there is any delay from our end, we will notify you via email.