Free standard UK delivery on orders over £200
Handcrafted entirely in genuine leather, lined with striped cotton fabric. The wallet is equipped with a single zipper pocket concealing two main compartments and a back pocket with two card slots for easy access. The flap consists of 6 slots and one window slot securing the wallet with a magnetic button.
7.8" x 1.4" x 4.1"
- Leather is a natural material and ages beautifully, however, please avoid using your product in extreme conditions like heavy rains. Clean the leather surface with a soft, dry, or slightly damp cloth, and allow it to dry naturally.
- Exposure to direct sunlight can cause the color of your product to fade.
- The handcrafted process behind every creation of each product makes it original and unique. Any scratches or marks are a characteristic of the leather, thus should be considered a sign of quality.
- Canvas products can normally be cleaned using a soft cloth or a brush with a little amount of soap and water. Please avoid any chemical application or dry cleaning.
- Please store your bags stuffed and upright, in a dust bag to retain its shape.
Orders will be shipped once in a week, every Tuesday and we will keep you updated with the tracking details for your order.
Staying in line with the current lockdown in various parts of the country, there will be a delay in delivering orders. We are constantly monitoring the situation and working with our courier partners to get your orders delivered as soon as possible. We request you to bear with us in this challenging situation.
Duties & Taxes if applicable are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery.Returns are applicable only if the goods are damaged in transit. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
Note: Our utmost priority is to ensure that your Nappa Dori product is delivered to you at the earliest. If there is any delay from our end, we will notify you via email.