Free standard UK delivery on all orders
Handcrafted entirely in genuine leather, lined with striped cotton fabric. The wallet is equipped with two main compartments with a flap that has a hidden magnetic closure and a back pocket concealed by a zipper.
4.75" x 8"
- Leather is a natural material and ages beautifully. However, heavy use and exposure to extreme weather conditions will cause damage. In case of spills, clean the surface with a soft, dry, or slightly damp cloth and allow it to dry naturally.
- Direct exposure to sunlight can cause the color to fade over time. This is natural & inevitable.
- Clean canvas products using a soft cloth or brush with a dash of soap and water. Chemical application and dry cleaning can damage the product and should be avoided.
- Leather articles should be stuffed and stored in dust bags to retain shape and prevent creasing.
- Each product is carefully handcrafted by highly skilled craftsmen and thus, has a touch of originality and uniqueness. Scratches and marks are distinct characteristics of the leather and should be considered a sign of authenticity.
Goods are shipped within 1-2 days on placement of the order, except for orders placed on Sundays and national holidays, which are processed on the next working day.
Duties & Taxes for EU orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery.
Returns are applicable only if the goods are damaged in transit. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
Staying in line with the current situation in various parts of the country, there can be a delay in delivering orders. We are constantly monitoring the situation and working with our courier partners to get your orders delivered as soon as possible. We request you to bear with us in this challenging situation
Note: Our utmost priority is to ensure that your Nappa Dori product is delivered to you at the earliest. If there is any delay from our end, we will notify you via email.